Monday, June 25, 2012

it like half year ago!

Ya my last update was back to the January , and today is 25 of June, where I stepping in another stage of my life. I started my work today. 
I feel the urge to update here for the changes in the life. 
It's my first day, first job of intern or work.
It's in AMD Cyberjaya. was my first time stepped in this place, Cyber. Everything is new and strange to me, feeling like alone for the new place , but luckily there are seniors and brothers who helping and guiding me these days . Hope I would settle down myself mentally,physically soon , is really soon perhaps. 

#stay-Cyberia
This place is filled with foreigners where I have no idea where they came from and why there are here. They look so weird , I am alert myself every single moment I am out from my room. It is so scary, at least now I still feel that. I have no idea how the people here can stay here for so long. I need times i guess.
My house mate, all local chinese, students of MMU. They even looked mature than me, the house in unexpected unclean , I still need times to used to it, the kitchen,the balcony , the living room, with dust and like was left in this state for few years. so dusty, I hope I hope I will stand with all those day here. 


#transport-rapidKL
Since I am new to here , no car for me, so only transport bus. Luckily there is one senior that staying same place with me, at least there is accompanier to ride the bus. RM 1 per trip. , after reached DELL bus station , we need to walk some distance to the work.. Luckily Labuan trained me to walk with formal wear, but not in long term! Cos we are the only two who go to workplace by bus, others are all with cars or bike! How could us sit bus until the end right? hahaah

#AMD
reached there earliest among all the workers there, except the receptionist la.. cos we took bus, early bus safer. so waited there the whole morning for people to guide us, bring us around and to teach us. I am in 2nd floor with another Unimate, fei san. Luckily got people kenal to talk , or else how survive in new environment.AMD is a nicely designed interior and exterior for a big company, maybe , cause I never enter others company like AMD before, but at least much better than I expect.pantries  with free drink, cheap vending machine, microwave, guess every company shall have this kua~ hahaah but AMD has gym and playing room for staffs too. They can go anytime they want as long as they finished or done with their tasks.The aircond is cold, and did anyone tell you? AMD have no dress code, when you are in Formal attire, sure people will know , you are new to the company. AMD have no fix office hours, you come early you back early, you come late you back late, but there are people who came late and leave early. but who cares? as long as you finished your parts on time.

#Contact Support Team
supervised by Miss Jenny from Sdk, guided by 2 intern trainees , Syah and Ummul . All of them are nice and friendly luckily. But come to work, of course be serious and productive when needed.
Not TRY to do the best all the times, but DO the best. Jenny said this the whole day. had the first Knowledge Transfer (KT) today to talk about our job scope and team, introducing us AMD social network, CONNECT , how to support the users of Connect, everything is new so I need times haha! Hope not too long to catch up. Get own laptop with own email and bla bla bla stuffs to login into amd system and amd Connect! everything is just so new to me!


So basically , first day is new and blur . Hope everything gonna be ok really soon! till then, gonna start some revision of the work and maybe log book for my intern part?
hahaahah!


Am thinking how was the intern on others friends in Uni in other place leh??? hmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment