Saturday, December 10, 2011

December!

it is the month! is already second week and going to be end of the semester! cant wait cant wait to share with you guys how wonderful my December! it is blissful ! with awesome people, caring friends and cheerful mates ! You guys made me entering my 22nd with good memories. every single wish, every single call from Ireland, from Japan, from China! every celebration throughout the week! every every part of them ! December is always wonderful , being blessed and full with LOVES and Cares!!



will update with pictures when i have more times.

xoxo






**ignore the circumstances facing all the while, i believe God is looking what we are doing, i believe in circles of karma, what you did, what i did , there will be a circle turning round and round. bad or good are on own hands. Do what ever you feel you happy

i always remember that.

what i gave they will be a good reward on me, how bad you treated me, i will take them as challenges to brush a tougher me! :)




i am glad, the karma on me always that great, i am surrounding by awesome friends who take care and love me a lot! :))





xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment