Saturday, October 1, 2011

to you.

2weeks ago i left you in a car, found back by someone, friend of mine. i was grateful.
1 week ago, i dropped you in a lift, every single msg in inbox, gone , i was stunned.
2days ago, i told my friend, there are some wounds on you
yesterday , i lost you.



truth telling me , i m not truly appreciate you, i m sorry. i really feel sorry to you. i did miss you now, when you left me.


stories behind,
1 i met with something during semester break, and the someone told me, during the new semester , you might use a lot of money. *i was scared, i was worried since the day i back to Island*

2 i lost my matric card suddenly, suppose there will be someone who will give me back, but none.

3 there was a huge pimple on my face lately, it was near to my nose, someone told me, "i heard ppl said hor, if pimple near nose or on nose, will lose some money" so called 破财 in mandarin

4 i told my roommate n friend about this on the way we went out for dinner last night. i cant imagine it was just happened.


lots more small small stories behind, i lost my phone in the condition which i really cant remember at all. it was just left by me , somewhere, last night.

coincident which happened too much will make you lost.
Maybe you will think i was superstitious , sometimes something just not for you to ignore or not to believe.



dear phone,
you are not a smartphone, but you did contributed a lot in my 4 years, during my boring times, during the time i cant sleep, during emergency, during..................etc., beside thank you still thank you. thanks for accompanied me for the passed 4 years, i was asked you to retire only on next year, i did. but due to my carelessness, i lost you. thank you for helped me to save a good memory , thanks for never ask me to send you to factory for recovery even you were dropped and fell down again and again by me. i really miss you, i do hope the stupid ppl that got you can take good care of you. maybe he will treat you better, i told myself. :( i never imagine how i could be if i lost you, and it happened now, i wish i can i tell myself that was only a dream. i wish. i really wish.




GOODBYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment