Friday, October 7, 2011

i m telling myself.

telling myself be more patient in everything. be really patient with everything around. be really patient and bare to what i dont like. be really bare to those annoy matters.

telling myself i m not alone in this semester.
i have course mates having the same stress as me, i have seniors that passed all these, why dont i?


telling myself ill tempered would not settle those problems.

telling myself i shall not hot tempered.

telling myself i m nt the only in these.

telling myself i can do ALL them

telling myself my 3rd year gonna be fun!

telling myself my last year gonna be memorable with loads of tasks.

telling myself my 5th and 6th semester will be wonderful than 1st n 2nd year!

telling myself i have a BIGGEST STONE holding my back for me not to falling down.

telling myself i can do it, i can achieve them

telling myself YES I CAN


please show to me , you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment