Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the leaving.

On tomorrow. 4months of semester break, isnt short for us . Though i din go out for any part time job nor any trainee, i m satisfy with my break.

i learnt a lot beside those study things . i heard from my friends, i heard from my family.
everyone that i met in this break did gave me lessons that i wont know have the chance to learn when back to study life.

with friends, i learnt the way they cheers up, the way they express themselves, the way they discovered the world, the way they finding themselves outside there, the way they locate themselves in the society. we are different now, we are different places apart, what i only wish is the bond between us will never be apart by the distance. we are bredpits, we are alor setar people. we have only own way of rocking the new world.

with family, i m glad, the problems in family been solved, we became more and more lovely, and cheerful. i m glad, there are 4 months break for us to spare time together. dad , the one always taught me a lot in his funny way, he never fail me, he helped me in everything whenever i needed him. mum, the one that finally found the own her again. she is become cheerful again , i m really grateful. and the big brother that always came back home whenever he can , to spare time with us, bring me here and there. and my little brother as my small bf whenever we are outside. as his size is bigger enough to protect me . thanks for everything my dear loves. with all good wishes, we are still staying happily together. there is nothing can break us as we staying stronger against the negative one, NO-THING! ^_^ thankful n fully appreciate.


to my love, i know you will always be there for me. i love you as always. =)

the lame artwork of his wish lists!




the view on the evening from my room. the sunshine in between trees. yeah i gonna miss you , see you again on my next coming home.




take care people! =)
Goodbye Alor Setar.







**ps i really wish big girl dont cry is true, no more tears on this leaving. it is the last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment