Sunday, May 15, 2011

3nG lately.

week before i still stucked in the poor island =)
looking at the sunset! hey man,labuan have pretty sunset i tell you.



i was still struggled for my exam last week, so suffer, so suffer!
*evil laugh*

and after the Friday ! i jumped high up ! my forth semester was over!!!
XDDDD



after packing moved up and down for the whole Friday, and i moved myself or" guling" myself back to Alor Setar, it is super awesome when you can go home during semester break.
but tragedy always happened to sweep my happiness.
i was fined by MAS due to the overweight of my luggages! darn darn , bravo U.
some of my friends or seniors din get penalty even they were overweight! darn darn !!
Mas bullied me, made me was so imba that day! hng~


after all hours waiting and flying, i m back !
here we go with wet paddy field! It is the season for new planting!


She is home now!
webcam with her boy.
see this is the result when the laptop was excited and might be tired of hours of flying ?
which one? lol

see-ing myself turned upside down in the screen.
and the next one
it is my table,
i guess this is why i overweighted!
i meant my luggage! pls la i m still that slim! XD
*evil laugh* again!


the 1st meal, Tai Guan Asam Laksa, macam ni lo so so looooo...
Labuan tak ada , anywhere can simply fulfilled my initial desperation.

and the sweet n sour pomelo!
my favorite all times.

and outing on the next day.
i m so glad to meet those girls and talked anything.hohoho.

short update!


xoxo



**those who coming back soon, pls la be fast , soon i will start dying liao loooooo
meh meh dui laaai laaaa








No comments:

Post a Comment